Partner Schools
2nd Senior High School of Nea Filadelfia GreecePubliczne Gimnazjum nr 22 im. Jerzego Kukudzki (Łódź, Poland)
65th Senior High Schoool of Athens, Greece
Prva sušačka hrvatska gimnazija, Rijeka, Croatia
3rd Senior High School of Ilioupolis,Greece
Collège et Lycée Notre-Dame de Mongre'
Fészek Waldorf Általános Iskola és Gimnázium AMI
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice idea ! A blog is a platform which allows us to share with partners from all walks of life.
ReplyDeleteIt’s an enriching project because it aims at improving our english, moreover we can discover a lot of cultures and become more open- minded.
Then, let’s propose some ideas in order to operate the website.
First of all, students could share their ambitions or their passion by posting some pictures of what they like the most !
We can stay in touch with the other partners in order to get along with them.
Célia, Lauriane, Mongre’s students.
Thank you for your comments and wonderful ideas!!! Communication has always been the fundamental concept of eTwinning so let's hope that this blog will help!!!
DeleteThis blog is a really good idea, we thank you for creating it. However we are wondering whether this blog and the website will be in Greek or in English, because it's quite hard for non Greek speaking people to understand the blog.
ReplyDeletePs: Our school is called Mongré not Mogre ;)
Thank you
Thank you for your comments!!! The language used should definitely be English as it was the basic language used in the project itself.Apart from communication and use of ICT ,improving our fluency in English has also been one of the main aims of European Culture Kaleidoscope. Thank you for noticing the mistake in the name of your school.I believe I have corrected it -I am having a little difficulty with what you call"accent" as I cannot easily use it on my keyboard-I can only copy-paste...
ReplyDelete